On February 16-18, the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium took place in Orlando, Florida. The final congress day was dedicated to renal cell carcinoma.
A panel of American experts will bring you the day’s highlights, which include:
- circulating tumor DNA
- frontline systemic therapy (CABOSUN, IMmotion)
- active surveillance in localized and advanced disease
- imaging and biomarkers for the diagnosis and monitoring of RCC
- adjuvant treatment for localized tumors (ASSURE, S-TRAC)
- hereditary renal cancer
- Prof. Eric Jonasch MD, medical oncologist, University of Texas MD Anderson cancer center, Houston TX
- Sumanta Pal MD, medical oncologist, City of Hope, Duarte CA
- Prof. Mohamad Allaf MD, urologic oncologist, John Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore MD
The news program includes an interview with prof. Thomas Powles (Barts and the London School of Medicine, UK) on the results of the IMmotion trial and his expectations for the future of atezolizumab in RCC.