Treating patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia in an optimal fashion seems to become more complex every day. After all, our knowledge of the underlying biological complexity keeps on growing, creating new subgroups of patiets, and on top of that new potential drug combinations are constantly being developed and presented.
In this program, a very international discussion panel will guide you through 2 highly relevant publications, helping you better understan the latest developments in the field of CLL.
- Prof. Arnon Kater, MD, PhD
- Hematologist, Amsterdam UMC (AMC), The Netherlands
- Prof. Stephan Stilgenbauer, MD
- Hematologist, Saarland University, Homburg & Ulm University, Ulm, Germany
- Gert Jan Timmers, MD, PhD
- Hematologist, Amstelland Ziekenhuis, Amstelveen, The Netherlands
- Prof. Paolo Ghia, MD, PhD
- Internist, Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele, Milan, Italy
- Kostas Stamatopoulos, MD, PhD
- CERTH, Thessaloniki, Greece
Publications to be discussed
Fixed Duration of Venetoclax-Rituximab in Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Eradicates Minimal Residual Disease and Prolongs Survival: Post-Treatment Follow-Up of the MURANO Phase III Study - Kater et al., JCO, december 2018
Cytogenetic Complexity in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: Definitions, Assiciations and Clinical Impact - Baliakas et al, Blood, January 2019
About our "Quarterly Focus" format
Publications in peer-reviewed journals are a major source for keeping up with the latest developments in your field. However, you may not always have sufficient time to study (difficult) publications thoroughly and to determine the impact on your clinical practice. To support you, MEDtalks Hematology has developed a new program format: the Quarterly Focus. This innovative program brings an expert panel and authors of relevant, selected publications together to explain and discuss the new data.